Several people have asked about the recipe for the Layered Strawberry Cheesecake Sarah made in the post below. So, here it is ..... (and if you'd like a copy emailed to you so you can print it out, just let me know).
Layered Strawberry Cheesecake Bowl
(as printed in Kraft's "Food & Family" magazine, Spring 2009 issue)
3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
3 Tablespoons sugar
2 packages (8 oz EACH) Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
1-1/2 cups cold milk
1 package (3.4 oz) Jell-O vanilla instant pudding
2 cups thawed Cool Whip Lite Whipped Topping, divided
2 cups frozen pound cake cubes (1 inch each)
1 square Baker's semi-sweet chocolate
1. Combine berries and sugar. Refrigerate until ready to use. Beat cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk.
2. Add pudding mix; mix well.
3. Blend in 1-1/2 cups Cool Whip. Spoon half into 2-1/2 quart bowl.
4. Top with cake, berries and remaining cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate 4 hours.
5. Melt chocolate; drizzle over dessert. Top with remaining Cool Whip.