Monday, October 12, 2009

Pillsbury Bake-Off

It's going to be a long wait, but in April of 2010 I'll be headed off to Orlando to compete in the 44th Pillsbury Million Dollar Bake-Off. Yep, that means I have a 1 out of 100 shot at winning a million dollars!

At the Bake-Off there are four categories: Breakfast & Brunches, Entertaining Appetizers, Dinner Made Easy and Sweet Treats. I'll be competing in the "Sweet Treats" category. My recipe is "Mile-High Peanut Butter-Brownie Pie". Let's hope it "Wows" the judges!!

5 comments:

Jonathan and Michelle said...

I bet you win...if I wasn't allergic to peanuts I would eat it, it sounds delish!!!

AandAsMama said...

Well I know you can't share it yet but PLEASE share the recipe after the contest! I'm drooling already! Good luck! Better shot then winning the lottery by far!

-Jen-

Joanne said...

Ok you win just because of the NAME of your dessert :) We LOVE anything with peanut butter and chocolate in it!! Good luck

Lesa said...

That would be wonderful!!! I am wishing you lots of luck.
Is Sarah going to attempt this contest as well?

XiaoXiao said...

Sounds Wow to me already! Congratulations!

tori